South Carolina - 2009


It's the middle of winter in SW Michigan and I suddenly realized I never did a plog of our South Carolina Vacation week back in August of 2009. So I thought that now would be a good time to get out the photos and the memories of what 95 degrees and 90% humidity looks like... At this time of year I could go for that. :)

So here are a few visual memories from Isle of Palms, SC - August 2009


A view down the beach at low tide in the afternoon


All the Colorful Beach Houses


Storms building in the afternoon over the open water


I remember being absolutely memorized by the designs left on the beach from when the waves washed sand back-and-forth over the shells.


And the feeling of the waves rushing over my feet and back out to sea, as the sand disintegrated from under my feet.


The feather topped grasses blowing in the cool sea breeze


Sunrise on a wooden pier


What a great time we had... Thanks Tim and Alicia for making it possible.

0 comments